Wednesday 28 December 2011

TUESDAY 27TH DECEMBER 2011

It was an extremely lazy day today, I couldn’t get any energy to do much at all really.  Mum & Dad were cooking and cleaning the house ready for Allan & Julie coming tomorrow, Allan is a vegetarian so mum was trying a new dish for the evening meal.  The house felt extremely quiet with Matt & Layla gone back, they had made it down to Newquay in good time as they had set off early.

They had taken a few things to eat on the way down, hopefully the weather will stay dry for them so they can have some good walks whilst they are down there.  I was just pottering about crazing on the food that is left over from Christmas Day and then in the evening mum but out all the leftovers for tea and she had made some coleslaw, which was really nice.

My evening was mainly taken up with watching Swansea Vs QPR and then Norwich Vs Tottenham.  In the second game Gareth Bale scored 2 goals to win it for Spurs but even more importantly to give me much needed points in my fantasy football team, I have had a nightmare week this game week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment