Saturday 24 December 2011

FRIDAY 23RD DECEMBER 2011


So it was the last day in the office for the best part of a fortnight, it was so quiet I carried on with looking into some hotels for the JCI ready for the first day back and also booked a couple of hire cars for the location team who are filming in Herefordshire.  The weather was awful outside, I was meant to be meeting Layla at Marks & Spencer to get the starter for Christmas day but left her to it as I wasn’t going to make it out in these conditions.

Anyway at about 3pm people were beginning to leave and I had done everything I needed to so I dropped Dad a line and he came and picked me up.  Once home the relief was good, it didn’t feel like a normal Friday and it wasn’t.  I was really looking forward to the break, a few people were going for a drink after work, part of me wanted to go, but I knew it was going to be a good night tomorrow in Coleshill, so I think I made the right decision.

When I got to bed it took me a while to get to sleep, I think it is part of the relaxing process but I seemed to have a lot of work related thoughts going round in my head.  Mainly about the meeting I have on 10th January, I was thinking about the plus’s & minus’s of a move with all points going round in my head.  It would be a big first step to living independently as I would be moving to a completely different city.  But if I don’t and move out locally, at present that would probably mean also looking for another job.  So whatever I choose, 2012 is a year of big change. 

No comments:

Post a Comment