Wednesday 7 December 2011

WEDNESDAY 7TH DECEMBER 2011

So my application had to be in today, but I had a few problems getting someone to look through it as my Production Manager Hilary was informed she was going to be short listing for this pool so she obviously felt a little awkward about assisting me.  I decided I would approach a PM who currently works on See Hear who I have worked with a little bit on Gardeners World Live a couple of years ago, Debbie was lovely and gave me some good feedback and bits to amendment, via email as she was in London for the day.  So I spent some time making these changes before submitting it finally.

Once that was sorted I was feeling a little shattered to say the least, I had a couple of training courses in Excel & Powerpoint on Monday which I had forgotten to mention.  Then with concentrating on this as well, the last couple of days have been a bit hectic but enjoyable, it didn’t help that I had quite a late night, last night with going to the gig so I think I’ll be in bed early this evening.

It was Champions League night with both Manchester clubs fighting to stay in the competition.  For Manchester City their destiny wasn’t in their own hands and United had to win to progress.  I decided to watch the Manchester United game, it was very frustrating as Manchester United outplayed Basle but ended up only with a draw and despite Manchester City winning both English teams ended up being eliminated.  

No comments:

Post a Comment