Thursday 22 December 2011

THURSDAY 22ND DECEMBER 2011

Hilary & Hannah were finishing for Christmas today so tomorrow out of the Production Management staff it is only going to be myself in the office.  We were definitely beginning to wind down, I spent part of the day trying to clear my desk as I was beginning to get more & more grief about the state of it.  We were also beginning to look at logistics for the first JCI back after Christmas which is on Animal Welfare, because there is a bank holiday on the Monday we will only have the one day to finalise things when we come back.

In the evening I contacted Sarah (GP) with regards to the ratification of my CHC funding, I wanted to make sure I had spoken everyone involved before I broke up for the Christmas break, I am probably not as good at doing this as I should be.  We then had the leftover Spaghetti Bolognese for tea, somehow it always seems to taste better on the second day.

No comments:

Post a Comment