Tuesday 6 December 2011

TUESDAY 6TH DECEMBER 2011

Today was about concentrating on a job advert, which had been sent round about a Production Co-ordinator pool.  This is the next step up from a Production Management Assistant and they always recruit a pool of co-ordinators each year that would be available at short notice when gaps arise on productions.  I have applied once before but was unsuccessful so thought I would give it another shot.  So I finished off the application form today and sent it over to my Production Manager to have a look at before I submit it tomorrow.

With regard to the Social Services assessment, Dad had a look at the changes myself & Layla had made and then we sent it back to Amin.  I also contacted Lynda my District Nurse about the meeting on Friday, as she assisted me a great deal in filling in my original CHC assessment, so it would be good if she could attend.  Val her manager phoned me today to talk through the meeting that took place last Friday and to go through how my assessment can be amended from the original one that was done in March.  So I suggested if she and Lynda came to the meeting on Friday we could kill two birds with one stone, she agreed.

It was a quick turnaround when I got home as I was off to see Kasabian at the NIA with Stuart & Tony.  I was really looking forward to it, I had seen them at V and wasn’t very impressed but was looking forward to an arena gig.  So there was enough time to have a quick change before they arrived, we took my car so that I could go in my chair as we did when going to the NEC a couple of weeks ago.  It was a really good gig and the crowd was well up for it, which made it even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment