Tuesday 13 December 2011

TUESDAY 13TH DECEMBER 2011

The nerves were beginning to kick in for the meeting tomorrow, it was going to be a key point in the process where a final decision will be made on whether my primary care need is health, social or a joint package as it is at the moment.  Even though there is a lot more riding on tomorrow, I didn’t fear it as much as I was the meeting last Friday.  The only slight concern I have, as well as the final result, is I am not sure what role Fiona (CHC Team Leader) will have during tomorrows events.

Chris (CHC assessor) gave me a call just to check everything was alright with having it at our house again and I just confirmed with him the process and that a final decision will be made by the professionals at the meeting, which as stated previously would be ratified if required.  The complication comes if we can’t agree a result and it has to go to appeal, at that point CHC brings in an independent panel to make the decision, which would very much delay the process, but hopefully it won’t come to that.

One of our Production Co-Ordinators has been off sick this week at work, so I have been helping Lizzie who job shares with her out.  This has been really good with my application for the pool in, it has meant I have been doing a few things which I wouldn’t normally do, for example raising the contracts for our camera crew, which is a nice change.

It was Hilary Poole’s birthday tomorrow, one of my colleagues who I worked with on Countryfile earlier this year and now she works on See Hear.  So as I wasn’t in, in the morning I gave her a card before I left, I go to lunch quite a lot with her and we get on really well, there used to be a lot of laughs when we worked on Countryfile together mainly at her telephone conversations she used to have with her partner.

No comments:

Post a Comment