Friday 2 December 2011

FRIDAY 2ND DECEMBER 2011

I was in the office today as Marcella was on leave, so Dad dropped me in as on a Friday as it is Alison’s day off.  After yesterdays meeting I was pretty tired so was very much looking forward to 5.30pm.  I caught up on inputting the music details I have been logging from home plus it was the big draw of the secret Santa, I didn’t pull out the best of picks but never mind, time to get the thinking cap on.

On the way home we picked Layla up from work, once Dad had dropped us back at home he then took Matt off to an awards evening he had with work which was being held at the Crowne Plaza at the NEC..  It was a black tie affair so he looked very smart so I think a good night was going to be had.  Matt & Layla were staying over this evening  so Layla, mum & I made a plan for tomorrow as far as food shopping for the Brittle Bone Quiz next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment