Monday 12 December 2011

MONDAY 12TH DECEMBER 2011

Once I had been taken to work Matt was using my car to take the AV equipment back to Wolverhampton, the house was beginning to look a bit more normal after being taken over by quiz stuff.  I think mum was relieved as she can start sorting for Christmas with writing cards & wrapping presents.

I sent my tax information off to Dave today, which I am relieved about, as he has been chasing me for it.  So that was one big thing to cross off the list, hopefully I won’t owe the tax man too much this year but we will wait and see. 

At work I had an invite today to my informal consultation meeting which is on 10th January, everyone has the opportunity to have at least one of these and it is to explain the options we have going forward with the relocation.  This is with Manjit (Head of Production Talent) & Aileen (Head of Production) for our department.

The Christmas period will be a good time to take stock of my options and to write a few notes & questions for this meeting.  As well as my personnel provisions being in place I need to make sure I make the right decision for my career as well, it is a lot to think about over the coming weeks & months.

When I got home it was a lazy night watching Chelsea Vs Manchester City, it was a brilliant game with Chelsea winning 2-1, which is a good result for the rest of the Premiership.  It is always good on a Monday night having an early night in front of a good football game. 

No comments:

Post a Comment