Tuesday 20 December 2011

TUESDAY 20TH DECEMBER 2011

Today was a day of survival, it was hard but we got through it.  I was dropped off by Matt and was the first in the office, the place was like a ghost town.  Eventually people started turning in looking, as I felt pretty rotten, I think I was just feeling tired more than hung over but spent the morning deciding what I needed on my stomach.

It was a pretty quiet office as a lot of people had finished for Christmas or were in an edit, a group of us took ourselves off to Nando's at lunchtime to try and help our state, this helped probably for about an hour before the slump kicked in again.

Eventually it was time to get home and a quick bit of curry, which was bought back by Mum & Dad from the Balti Cottage last night and into bed.  I tried to watch Blackburn Vs Bolton but didn’t even get to half time before having to turn it off to go to sleep.  Hopefully tomorrow I will wake up feeling like a different man.

No comments:

Post a Comment