Wednesday 21 December 2011

WEDNESDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2011

It is such a good feeling when you wake up at full speed after the opposite yesterday, I had a very productive day at work today, which was good.  We had some information about the revised relocation package, with the main difference being they have agreed to cover the difference in stamp duty for home owners, as property will be more expensive in Bristol than it is in Birmingham.

I spoke to Angie from the Rowan Association just to fill her in on the fact my funding had been ratified and then next step, she emailed over to me an agency list.  I asked if I could get in touch with her in the New Year to get some advice on these agencies and any recommendations she has, it would be good to get a perspective of someone who is neutral as the only agency I really know is Pulse who Layla works for.

When I got home Dad & I went over to see Nathan, Amy & Elsie, it was Amy’s birthday on 17th December so it was great to find out what her weekend had been like and to hand over Birthday & Christmas presents.  I also had Elsie’s present which Tori, a friend of ours had made.  It is a really nice picture with her name spelt out and each letter is a picture, Amy & Nathan seemed to really like it.  Once home, Dad had made a spaghetti bolognese, we were all ready for it and it went down well, I was beginning to feel like the Christmas break couldn’t come soon enough. 

No comments:

Post a Comment