Thursday 12 January 2012

WEDNESDAY 11TH JANUARY 2012

Plans were beginning for next week today with two JCI shoots needing to be planned, we were starting to look into the areas the filming was going to be taking place in, on Monday & Tuesday.  Today I also saw an internal job advert for a researcher/planner, during the Olympic football tournament, which really caught my eye.

Tonight I had a night to myself, as Mum and Dad were going out with some friends to see The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo at the cinema.  So I really looking forward to settling down with my tea and listening to Tottenham Vs Everton on the radio, unfortunately Tottenham won 2-0, which was a likely result to be honest but we didn't disgrace ourselves.  Mum and Dad really enjoyed the film and even though it was different to the original, had enjoyed it equally as much I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment