Tuesday 17 January 2012

MONDAY 16TH JANUARY 2012


It is the start of quite a strange week coming up, with the strike on the horizon and my meeting with Gillian about my CHC funding and the next stage, all taking place on Wednesday.  So I needed to make sure everything was up to date before I leave the office on tuesday evening.  When I got in to work I was greeted by a very apologetic email from John’s driver about a booking we had with him last night, fortunately he has a really good relationship with John and he knew this was a one of so was happy enough to get the train to location.  So all ended well, he was just letting me know what had happened and was making sure everything ended up being alright.

It was a day of chasing outstanding freelance contract PO’s, as for some reason there is currently a delay in getting them through and our crews are invoicing us before the PO’s are being sent out.  So this needed to be looked into today and we were assured the backlog was being looked into.  So it was a bit of a messy day really and didn’t feel that productive but hopefully, it will be in the end.

We have had a pretty relaxed night, I was working out what hours would be ideal to ask for whilst I am living at home, which will hopefully be the discussion with Gillian on Wednesday morning, it is difficult as I am getting a bit inpatient with it and I need to take one step at a time and hopefully this weeks meeting will be that.  But with the decision day getting ever closer for whether I am going to move to Bristol or not, the pressure builds

No comments:

Post a Comment