Wednesday 18 January 2012

TUESDAY 17TH JANUARY 2012


I was trying to make sure everything was sorted for being out of the office for the next day and a half.  It felt quite strange today with the strike looming, people not really knowing how it would be receive by non-striking colleagues.  My day consisted of organising a meeting with Kalpna, who is Head of Production at Bristol, for when we travel down next week.  It will be great to meet with her to find out about opportunities, if I am to move, I have organised this at the start of the day before everyone else arrives.  It will also be to discuss, where I am with carers and other aspects I have to consider with moving.
Simon Prentice also helped us today reduce the size of the file for my PresentAble application, he emailed it across and I was then able to upload it on the application successfully.  It is really good of him to do this in his spare time, so I just need to write answers to the 3 application questions before I submit it, hopefully I can look at this over the coming days.
Matt & Layla came for tea this evening, it was really good to see them, It also gave me chance to speak to Layla about the meeting tomorrow and go through what I want to come out of it.  I was quite nervous about it as I was meeting Gillian for the first time and my fear was that she won't have been given a brief about my package, but hopefully this won't be the case, we will wait and see.

No comments:

Post a Comment