Saturday 14 January 2012

FRIDAY 13TH JANUARY 2012


With the day being what it was I made sure I did everything very carefully, I am not very suspicious but must admit Friday 13th does make me feel a little uneasy.  I was finalising the hotel bookings for the first shoot next week and finishing off the schedule, decisions were a little late being made, as the shoot was pretty complex with contributors hard to confirm.  By mid afternoon everything was in place, so hopefully nothing else will change between now and Monday.

But the time I got home, I was pretty shattered so it was a pretty relaxing night with tea and then a night catching up on a bit of TV I had missed during the week, I had a pretty busy weekend coming up so it was nice to have a bit of a relaxing night after a full week at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment