Friday 13 January 2012

THURSDAY 12TH JANUARY 2012


It was a busy day today as we were confirming things for the filming taking place on Monday and Tuesday in Cumbria and Northumberland, plus I started to liaise with the director & researcher about the shoot towards the back end of the week.  I also went down to see Simon at lunch time and he helped me edit the taster tape, it was really good and we managed to chop it down pretty quickly, thanks to his skills, so he was going to send it to me via a site we use, called Yousendit.  I would then be able to take it off this site and upload it onto the internal application I was completing, so I just needed to answer the 3 questions before submitting it, so I was going to email those home to write up over the weekend.

After work I went and stayed over at Matt & Layla’s, which was really nice.  It is nice to go and hang out with them both and have a bit of tea, I like the way they make me feel welcome to go and stay when I want and I have some kit over at their house, so I don’t need to bring loads from home, so it makes it a lot easier.  We had a chat about the football at the weekend, as it is Aston Villa Vs Everton and I bought my ticket today, so I think Layla is going to come as my carer and then Matt will sit with the lads who he has his season ticket with, really looking forward to getting to a game, as I haven't been for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment