Tuesday 3 January 2012

MONDAY 2ND JANUARY 2012


Today was mainly concentrating on going back to work tomorrow and what I needed to prepare like transferring all my stuff into my new leather work bag, which I received for Christmas off Matt & Layla.  I also caught up on a bit of television, which I had recorded over New Year.

I settled in to watch Fulham Vs Arsenal in the evening carrying the recent surprise results going as Fulham won 2-1.  I was pretty nervous about going back to work tomorrow, I know it is going to be a big couple of months as the decision making process about our jobs cranks up.  I have a lot of different aspects to consider before I can be sure of which direct I would like to take, but it is up to myself to make sure I receive all the information I need in order to come to the right decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment