Thursday 5 January 2012

WEDNESDAY 4TH JANUARY 2012

Today was mental, as the location team who were filming some canoeing and abseiling needed loads of Go Pro Cards.  A Go Pro Camera is a small camera we use which you can put onto safety helmets and also clamp onto things like canoes in order to show a birds eye view.  So I had to go on the hunt for these and also as both of our Production Coordinators weren’t in today I was liaising with post production about the extra digitising that will be required when these cards come back at the weekend.

We were also able to let Hilary know that we would go and visit Bristol on Wednesday 25th January, I was looking forward to this as people have warned me about how old parts of the BBC building is and the access issues, so it will be good to have a look for myself.  As this will obviously be one of the key considerations  when making my decision, as to whether I relocate or not.

When I got home I had some tea and listened to Everton Vs Bolton on the radio, it was a crazy game, our goalkeeper Tim Howard scored but Bolton still ended up winning 1-2, it was really windy hence why our keeper scored from 90 yards.  I look forward to seeing it on the television tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment