Wednesday 4 January 2012

TUESDAY 3RD JANUARY 2012

So it was the first day back and it was very much hitting the ground running, it was really busy with the JCI team going out today so I had to make sure everything was sorted for them before they went off.  They were filming on a Wednesday & Thursday this week, which is unusual so it meant we had a couple of days less to set things up, with the bank holiday as well..  But they headed off about 4pm with every booked and the schedule finished.

There is also about 5 of us who haven’t been to visit Bristol yet so we were all trying to arrange a date for us to go and visit together, we are looking at a date towards the end of January so hopefully we can get a date confirmed tomorrow and let Hilary our Production Manage know.  As Louise was off this week I was also raising the freelance contracts for the crews we were using, so I did those for this week.

It had been a pretty tough first day back so I was pretty tired by the time 5.30pm came round and was glad to get home, I think I was going to sleep well tonight.  So we had some tea and then I settled down to watch Man City Vs Liverpool, it was a really one sided game to be honest, but it showed how strong Man City are.

No comments:

Post a Comment