Sunday 15 January 2012

SATURDAY 14TH JANUARY 2012

Personally there is no better feeling than that of waking up on a day you are off to the football.  It is something I really enjoy doing and this season so far I haven’t been to enough games, Layla was coming as my carer so it was a family day out, which side of the family will end up the happiest at the end.  I met Matt & Layla at the ground and dad dropped us in, it was a good game and fortunately it ended 1-1, which meant we remained on speaking terms, but Aston Villa Vs Everton games always seem to be entertaining and tend to have goals in them.

So we met up again afterwards for a quick chat about the game and then I went to find dad, it was a bit of a long and entertaining walk to the car as he was unable to park close to the ground, but thankfully a group of lads helped me get up and down the curbs as they were heading to the same car park as dad was in, so I eventually found him.

In the evening Pam and Dave came over as they were going out for a curry with Mum & Dad so I decided to join them, it was good to catch up with them and we had a really nice meal you always do at the Balti Cottage mind.  Once we got back I watched the highlights of the game, it is strange watching it back after being at the game you definitely see it from a different perspective.   

No comments:

Post a Comment