Friday 6 January 2012

THURSDAY 5TH JANUARY 2012

I was just trying to catch up today really, this has been a manic first week back so I finished off organising the additional digitising that is required for the location shoot.  Lizzie was back today so I was able to double check everything I had booked with her just to make sure it was all alright and we were then able to update next week’s diary, which we send out on a Friday with the amendments that I had made.

I am logging music from home tomorrow, so I made sure I had cleared the decks today, I didn’t have any filming to organise for next week as we are filming two JCI’s the week after instead, so hopefully I’ll be able to assist the PC’s more next week as my interview looms at some point next month.  I asked Hilary my PM if I could catch up with her at some point to discuss my interview and assist with preparing me for it, so we are going to meet up next week about it.

So I collecting the DVD’s I required and made for home, I was absolutely shot and was in bed asleep soon after 9pm, it had been a really good first week back even though it had been a short one I was looking forward to the weekend.  I was meeting an old colleague tomorrow night who I used to work with at the NEC, so was look forward to that, we haven’t seen each other in 6 years.

No comments:

Post a Comment