Tuesday 29 November 2011

TUESDAY 29TH NOVEMBER 2011


Today was about organising the logistics for the Countryfile Christmas episode, which will be broadcast on 18th December, this is being filmed in Warwickshire.  There seems to be a lot of people heading out on this shoot, so it is quite complicated logistically but it helps that it is local.  So make sure you tune in to see the final outcome, everyone is looking forward to it as it is a little different to a normal Countryfile shoot.
I tried chasing Ron up today, but still no joy.  I explained to his secretary about the fact I have this meeting coming up on Thursday & it would be great if I could speak to him before this.  She assured me that he would contact me tomorrow and advised me he would definitely be free after 4pm.  So we will try again then if I don’t hear from him. 
When I got home this evening Mum & I went over to the Coleshill Town Hall where there was a market, which was organised by the Coleshill shopkeepers.  When we arrived it was packed so after buying a couple of jars of chilli jam I left mum to it.  Once mum arrived home we had some tea and then I settled in bed watching some Carling Cup football

No comments:

Post a Comment