Monday 28 November 2011

MONDAY 28TH NOVEMBER 2011

So today I started getting my head round the meeting on Thursday, this is going to be very important and we need to be clear about what outcome we want.  It is difficult because at present I only really have one option and that is to push for a fully funded CHC package, due to me failing my financial assessment with Warwickshire Social Services.

As much as I know going down this route is in my best interests at the moment I find it quite hard as it doesn’t sit comfortable with me that Warwickshire Social Services.seem to be passing the buck a little.  But after seeing Dr Chesna last week, it is clear that a large proportion of my care needs are medical.  I tried to phone Ron at Warwickshire Social Services just to get an understanding of what happens with my complaint against my financial assessment, before the meeting on Thursday, just so I can way up the options, but he was in meetings all day.

In the evening I settled in to watch Tottenham Vs Aston Villa whilst Mum and Dad went round to Penny’s to watch Strike Back. It was a good time for me to go through things and to read the letter I have received through the post from Dr Chesna, it was great of him to do this and send it so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment