Sunday 27 November 2011

SUNDAY 27TH NOVEMBER 2011

It was a day when people were tired, mum was working but after her trip yesterday was shattered and Dad & I just had a day at home.  The client who Mum works with on a Sunday, it was her 13th Birthday so we bought her a cake & made sure we celebrated.

Mum hadn’t slept well last night, I think with Christmas & everything going on around my care package, things are getting on top of her a bit.  So she was feeling a bit low this afternoon but felt better as the day went on, every so often Mum gets a bit low, it is difficult for her not to worry about things but it is up to Dad & I to talk to her about things when she is feeling like this.
 
In the evening we settled down to the left over’s of Dads curry from last night and they watched the results show of Strictly Come Dancing and xfactor.  whilst I had an early night ready for the week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment