Friday 18 November 2011

FRIDAY 18TH NOVEMBER 2011

So the day had arrived for Dad to have his Cardioversion treatment, mum picked me up from Matt & Layla’s in the morning & dropped Dad off as Matt was going to drop Dad off at the hospital.  Dad didn’t have to be in until 2pm and was going to be out on the same day.

So Matt & Layla came over and joined Mum & I for something to eat tonight before they went to pick him up about 9pm.  All went well and Dad’s heart flutter seems to have gone straight away, so that is really positive.  Dad will still have to carry on with his existing medication but with this treatment being successful hopefully this will give Dad added stamina but with him still being cautious.

I had a day of working from home logging music for copyright purposes, which I have to do as part of my job, it is quite difficult to do in the office as it involves watching the episodes of Countryfile without getting disturbed, hence why I do it from home.  Some of the Countryfile team were at Children in Need this evening, I had a chance to go as well as I had worked on the Countryfile Photographic Competition this year but unfortunately couldn’t make it.  John Craven presented a cheque on behalf of the program for the proceeds we donate from the Countryfile Calendar.

No comments:

Post a Comment