Saturday 19 November 2011

SATURDAY 19TH NOVEMBER 2011

A long awaited lie in was had this morning & then a much needed haircut.  Alison who is my Support Worker on a week day also is a mobile hairdresser so she came round and made me look tidy again.  I receive funding for my support worker through Access to Work, so Alison takes me to & from work and then comes at lunchtime to toilet me.  I have had this throughout my working life and has been extremely helpful.
I spent the afternoon tuned into the football including Everton who had a 6 pointer today against Wolves, so I tuned into EvertonTV It was a nervy win for Everton with a late penalty.  I was then off to see Red Hot Chili Peppers at the LG Arena, Mum & Dad went off prior to me leaving as they were going off to the Dogs at Hall Green
The Red Hot Chili Peppers were brilliant, 4 of us went Gemma, Stewart, Tony & I.   Tony & Gemma worked with me at the NEC, it is always good catching up with the 3 of them.  We all went from ours in my car which worked out really well, not the best at describing how to clamp my chair in but Stu seemed to work it out pretty easily, which was a relief.

No comments:

Post a Comment