Monday 21 November 2011

MONDAY 21ST NOVEMBER 2011

So it has been a week since I started this blog and it has helped a lot, the reason for me starting it was to try and help my sleep patter as there is so much going on it was beginning to give me sleepless nights.  I thought by writing it down this would help me organise things a little better.
Today I drafted a letter to CHC as was advised by Fiona on the phone to Layla, this it to complain about the length of time it has taken for the package to have been agreed from my application first being made.  I also received the Decision Support Tool, which we had requested off Fiona to find out how CHC have come to the conclusion of joint funding and if I am re-assessed it will help with information on how my circumstances have changed. 
It was the start of another week at work and more meetings with Series Producers & Production Managers from Bristol.  I have decided to hold back from having any more meetings with things still being up in the air about whether it would be possible for me to move.  It is difficult to know what to do for the best, but hopefully we are in the process of organising a meeting with CHC & Warwickshire Social Services for the 1st December after this it will give me a better indication as to what the future holds.

No comments:

Post a Comment